The 20th, jubilee conference of E-commerce was held in online format for the first time. The opening of the conference went to Dragana Stanić, Vice Governor of the National Bank of Serbia and the companies Payten and Chip Card, as long-term sponsors of this event. The Vice Governor shared with the participants more information about the Instant Payment System on the Internet via the NBS IPS QR code, while Payten and Chip Card presented new methods of Internet payment.
The emphasis was on the latest way to integrate the Chip Card payment card acceptance solution at web shops, Client-Side Encryption, which leads to the highest level of user experience with its speed and simplicity.
Also, Payten, as a partner of the NBS in the Instant Payment project, presented Instant payment at the online point of sale from the point of view of the integrator of this payment method, considering payment via computer and mobile device.
- Use a comprehensive card acquisition solution throughout MSU application
- Provision of secure Hosted Payment Page (HPP)
- Prihvat platnih kartica iz sistema VISA, MasterCard, Maestro i American Express
- Technical integration manual
- Online shop manual
- 3D Secure technology
- PCI DSS Level 1 Certification
- PA-DSS Compliant Application
- PayByLink - acceptance of payment cards without a web shop