Payent LLC and Chip Card JSC, as eTrustmark partners, organized on November 15th, in the premises of PayTen, the third eTrustmark Day – an eCommerce consulting for e-Merchants on current topics and problems they face in practice.
The topics were:
New Law on Personal Data Protection:
Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection
Inspection control of e-shops
Experiences so far of web merchants in the eTrusmark system
PPC as a Tool to increase Sales on the Internet
Nenad Pantelić, expert for SEO optimization and PPC advertising, Sentinel Software Company Head of Growth
Mobile payment in Serbia – is it available and in what way?
Branislav Popović, Slobodan Arsić, Dušanka Tišma, Payten-ChipCard
E-commerce turns mobile – structure of mcommerce market in Serbia
Vladimir Nikolić, LimundoGrad
The attendance was made available free of charge both for eMerchants and for key decision makers in eCommerce operations in Serbia, which was a great opportunity for getting to know each other and networking.
The next conference is planed for February 2019, we hope to see you then!
- Use a comprehensive card acquisition solution throughout MSU application
- Provision of secure Hosted Payment Page (HPP)
- Prihvat platnih kartica iz sistema VISA, MasterCard, Maestro i American Express
- Technical integration manual
- Online shop manual
- 3D Secure technology
- PCI DSS Level 1 Certification
- PA-DSS Compliant Application